TEDDINGTON AUCTIONS LTD (TA) Postage Policy
- All items must be paid for in full before a postage and packaging quotation can be arranged.
- We only ship to UK destinations with a valid postcode.
- We charge a packing fee of £5 for the first lot plus an additional 50p for all additional lots paid for and despatched at the same time.
- The cost of postage will be payable in addition to the packing fee.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage to items once they have been despatched. All risks and liabilities are with the buyer.
- The options available to you are:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery;
This is the only option for jewellery. It is also the only option for packages where the total value of the contents of the package is greater than £50. For these purposes, the individual values of items are taken to mean the hammer prices of those items;
- Royal Mail second-class, signed-for
- 48 hr courier.
- Royal Mail size restrictions mean that the wrapped contents must fit in a box sized not greater than 61cm x 46cm x 46cm. If your wrapped purchases exceed this size, more than one box will need to be packaged up; this does not change the packing charges but will result in extra postage costs.
- Teddington Auctions Ltd are not professional packers or shippers but will endeavour to pack items with care.
- There are some items which, due to their nature, size or weight, we are unable to despatch to buyers; these items will have this fact noted on the individual auction listing.