Selling - £1 lotting fee plus 12% of the hammer price
Buying - 10% of the hammer price (minimum £1).
For full terms and conditions for buying and selling please click here to see the terms and conditions page
- Our catalogued auctions will be held on Sunday afternoons in the heart of Teddington in Greater London, conveniently located near local transport links and car parks. Click here for map.
- Auctions will be held roughly every 5 weeks and always start at 2.30pm with viewing from 1.00pm. Commission bids can be left until 2.00pm on the day of the auction.
- Printed catalogues will be available for sale on the day for £1 or they can be downloaded from the website from a week before the auction.
- There will be in approximately 300 lots in each auction and there will be live online bidding on the www.easyliveauction.com website, who will also host the online pictorial catalogue.
- Snacks and refreshments will be available to purchase from the cafe bar in Elleray Hall from 1.00pm to 5.30pm on the day of the auction
- Items will normally be accepted for each auction on the Sunday, 2 weeks prior to the auction from 11.00am to 2.00pm in the activity room at Elleray Hall (affectionately known as the lotting day)
- but for the first auction, the lotting day will be Sunday 8 September 2019.
- Items for the auction will include: collectables, jewellery, silverware, coins, glass, ceramics, teddy bears, vintage, retro, memorabilia, curios, toys and games.
- Purchased lots will need to be collected at the end of the auction but absentee bidders can pay and collect their winning lots on the Tuesday following the auction from 6.00pm to 8.00pm in the lounge at Elleray Hall or they can be posted, click here for our postage policy.
- Payments can be taken on the day of the auction and on the post sale Tuesday by cash or credit/debit card (no charge for card payments) but the only method that can be accepted for items to be posted out is by bank transfer, details of which will be emailed to winning bidders.